1. Fill out the Preliminary Application and submit online.
2. A representative of the committee will contact you within 24 hours to discuss next steps.
3. Completely fill out the full application, including all information regarding family members living with you, all incomes in the household, etc.
4. Submit copies (not originals) of the following along with your application:
- Documentation regarding your emergency situation (e.g., copy of local fire department report showing proof of fire, insurance appraisal, etc.) and what caused it.
- Copies of your last two paychecks (Copies can be obtained from HR or Payroll).
- Copies of approved documentation for FMLA, Supplemental Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Worker’s Compensation, if applicable.
- Copies of all invoices for which you are requesting payment, where applicable. (Requests will not be considered without the invoice).
5. Return the application with all supporting documentation to Rollins Employee Relief Fund, Inc. via one of the ways listed below:
Rollins Employee Relief Fund
Attn: Elizabeth Chandler
Human Resources Dept.
2170 Piedmont Road, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30324
Fax to: 404-877-4921
Questions about your application? Click Here>>
*NOTE: Please understand that emailing sensitive documents may not be secure.